If you wish to cancel your order prior to delivery, you must notify us as soon as possible. Due to the quick turn around on deliveries, your product may have been collected already. If this is the case we will deduct the return cost from your refunded amount.
Please check below for refund information:
- Refunds are available if we are notified within 10 days from the actual delivery date.
- Refunds are only accepted on unopened full packs.
- Returns must be organised by the buyer. We can organise a return for you, but this will incur a cost which can be calculated and quoted to you.
- You will have a further 10 days from the point of notifying EM Paving to return the products back to us.
- The refund you receive will only be on the product cost, not the delivery cost which is incorporated in the price. Average UK delivery charge is £85.00 per pallet.
- A restocking charge of £25.00 per pack will be deducted from your refund, when we have received it.
All EM Paving products are checked and securely sealed at source. Products are also carefully inspected at our warehouse before being loaded onto delivery vehicles.
Although products are carefully inspected, on rare occasions your product may contain some breakages. If the total number of breakages exceeds 10%, we may be able to offer replacements if available. Please notify the driver of the breakages and e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible. We also recommend that photos are taken of breakages and sent to us, as we are unable to exchange without them.
If you refuse delivery, then you are accepting of all the above charges, and this will be deducted from your refund when the product is returned back to us.